Trying to write to Document
Author Message
 Trying to write to Document

I am trying to write on the document.  The first example works fine but when I put the same statement inside a sub, second example, it brings down IE. Any help would be appreciated.

Example 1

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">

<!--

'Winsock.Connect

document.write "Hello"

-->

</SCRIPT>

Example 2

Sub Winsock_DataArrival(bytesTotal)
    document.write "Hello"

End Sub
--
Greg Siemon

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:07:54 GMT
 Trying to write to Document

Sorry, Second example should look like this.

<SCRIPT ID=clientEventHandlersVBS LANGUAGE=vbscript>

<!--

[...]

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:13:38 GMT

1. trying to document.write a webbot

2. Opening Merge Document tries to remerge the document

3. Trying to append a simple XML document as a node in an XML document

4. Write Script Tag using Document.Write

5. document.write opens new document after setTimeout/setInterval???

6. IE4 freeze on document.write after write.template

7. trying to write a new record to an Access 97 table

8. ASP error when trying to write to a database

9. Trying to write date to HTML

10. I'm trying to write a script (WSH) to delete my TIF/Cookies

11. Catch-22 when trying to obtain properties of an open Office document

12. Trying to drop EPS into documents