Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time
Author Message
 Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time

I've got a time value which was created using the C time function - usually
the number of seconds since midnight Jan 1, 1970.... I need to convert this
into a simple date format does anyone know how to convert this simply and
painlessly?... if you do please enlighten me

Thanks

 Phil

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time

2. convert binary data to string data

3. Converting seconds to time format

4. Convert time. Second to HH:MM:SS

5. Convert second to date and time ?.

6. convert seconds to minutes and seconds

7. Converting Seconds To Mins And Seconds

8. convert seconds count to hours:minutes:seconds in VB5

9. convert seconds in minute and seconds

10. Write data in binary file / Convert Image

11. Second to Hours, Minutes & Seconds Time Conversion

12. Data is lost when SQL is ran for second time