Is there a vbs WAB Update Utility?
Author Message
 Is there a vbs WAB Update Utility?

I am looking for a way to update WAB's on our LAN.  I would like to be able
to have local WAB compared to the master WAB; if the master has been changed
then the LAN WABs need to be updated - but only entries starting with ".U."
in the displayed name field.

I have posed a similar, but non-vbscentered question already on the various
MSOE sites without any luck.

PAW

Thu, 20 May 2004 05:33:54 GMT

1. Is DAO/Jet installed?

2. Delphi & VB & Paradox access

3. Is there WAB Update Utility

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. Update on OE/Wab access

7. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

8. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

9. PostScript Utilities (Feb Update 12k)

10. TDatabase class bug

11. i am new in vbs