VB to VB Script
Author Message
 VB to VB Script

I'm trying to port some code from VB to a VB script in a web page.  I have a
spreadsheet loading in the target frame and I am trying to put some control
buttons in another frame to reference it.

This code works to collapse all of the groups:
___________________
dim s, Object
 set s = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
 s.application.visible="False"

 sub scheme_onclick
 s.activesheet.outline.showlevels rowlevels =0, columnlevels =0
 end sub
___________________

I can't get the syntax straight to either expand all of the groups or unhide
them.  In VB I set the rowlevels and column levels to 2 to expand them and 1
to collapse them.  In VB script I have to set them to 0 to collapse them but
I can't figure out how to expand them.  Any suggestions?
Does anyone know of a book or preferably a web page that deals with syntax
of VB script with an Excel sheet ?
--

____________________________

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing control from VB to VB Script -- need to access SetFocus in script

2. vb vs vb script

3. Modifying Code From VB to VB Script

4. Status Messages (vb vs vb script)

5. VB vs VB Script vs Perl???

6. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

7. VB 6.0 and VB Script

8. Calling a VB Script Routine from VB

9. VB scripting in embedded VB for PocketPC

10. Print via VB-Script ActiveX-Control in VB-Application

11. Problem loading VB Com in VB Script

12. VB Script and VB Com