Active X Treeview control
Author Message
 Active X Treeview control

I currently have a page with the standard MS Treeview control on it
(comctl32.ocx). The tree dispays correctly on all development machines,
i.e., machines with VB or Interdev installed. On other machines (95), the
tree does not display, even when I use the codebase to download the ocx and
register it.

Brian

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TreeView, Tab and ImageList Active-X controls

2. Sheridan Active TreeView Control 1.0

3. Sheridan Active TreeView Control 1.0

4. MS Active X control downloads OK but home grown Active X Control will not download

5. MS Active X control downloads OK but home grown Active X Control will not download

6. Determining the control handle for the currently active control

7. Sharing one instance of a TCP Active X Ctrl among multiple Active X data controls

8. Sheridan Active TreeView

9. Sheridan Active Treeview Setting Parents

10. TreeView Refresh in Active-X

11. Selecting a Node on a Sheridan Active Treeview

12. TreeView, set active node