Save current html page as html file
Author Message
 Save current html page as html file

Hi
I have a site that generates a page as a dynamic report (using active server
page scripting). What I want to do is, after the report has been created
(and sent back as html), to save it as an html file.

It seems to me that this must be really simple, but I can't find a way to do
it.

Does anyone know of a way?

Cheers
Adrian

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving HTML/rich format into HTML file

2. Save each page as seperate HTML or PDF file

3. saving html page to a file

4. Save xml to file from script in html page

5. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

6. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up

7. Sending current HTML/ASP page as mail

8. Sending current HTML/ASP page as mail

9. Changing text on current html page

10. How to retrieve current page html source

11. replacing text in a html-file and saving the changed file

12. How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript