printing without prompting the printer dialog
Author Message
 printing without prompting the printer dialog

Hi,

I have a problem, I'm trying to print a html file without showing the print dialog, I use this code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0">
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>
<!--
Sub Window_onLoad
  printUser()
End Sub
-->
</SCRIPT>

<script language="vbScript">
dim ie
sub printUser()
 set ie= createobject("InternetExplorer.Application")
 printdoc ("c:\pimagen1.html")
 ie.Quit
 set ie=nothing
end sub

sub printdoc(dir)
 ie.navigate dir
 ie.visible = false
 do while  ie.busy
 loop
 ie.ExecWB 6,2
 do while  ie.busy
 loop
end sub

</script>
</BODY>
</HTML>

It's working well if call this page by double clicking on it, but it doesn't work if I call it in an intranet environment, I receive this message:
The activex component couldn't create the object: "InternetExplorer.Application"

I think it works with a print button but What I'm trying to do is to use it in the window_onload event

Any Idea why I getting this?

In advance, Thanks a lot for your help

Saludos,
SuperMark
Asoc. Amigohlicos Annimos

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing without printer settings dialog

2. Running a local bat file without the download dialog box prompt

3. Setting up printers without print dialog.

4. Print a HTML-document from a VB6-application without the printer dialog appearing

5. Printing without showing a print dialog

6. print without print dialog

7. Print without Prompt using IE

8. Printing without a prompt.

9. Printing to COM serial Printer without using Printer Control

10. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

11. Printing HTML without prompt

12. Printing to file without prompting (VB 6)??