is there an ASP newsgroup?
Author Message
 is there an ASP newsgroup?

where is the best place to post questions about ASP programming?

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 is there an ASP newsgroup?
"Luke Bond" wrote ...

Quote:
> where is the best place to post questions about ASP programming?

Depends exactly what you want, as there's no such thing as "ASP programming"
(ASP is the server engine, under which server-side scripts are run).

For ASP-related questions:

microsoft.public.asp.general, .db, .components

For VBScript:

This group (isdk.p.s.vbs), microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript

hth hand

Adam

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Am I in the right Newsgroup?

2. ASP newsgroups?

3. Newsgroup suggestions for ASP

4. Newsgroup Suggestions for ASP

5. Where did the .asp newsgroup go?

6. Which newsgroup for ASP?

7. What happened to the ASP Newsgroup?

8. ActiveX DLL and ASP - What am I missing?

9. ActiveX DLL and ASP - What am I missing????

10. Word and ASPs...I really am stuck

11. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

12. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component