How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)
Author Message
 How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)

Do you know how can we pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs) available
in Win 98 ?

Thanks.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)
You can pass command line parameters to any script like this:

        cscript yourscript.vbs param1 param2

In the script you can then use the Wscript.Arguments property to access the
parameters:

        MsgBox Wscript.Arguments(0)        'param1
        MsgBox Wscript.Arguments(1)        'param2

Jeff

Quote:
> Do you know how can we pass parameters to a vbscript (files *.vbs)
available
> in Win 98 ?

> Thanks.

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)
Have a look into the WSH Bazaar. There are several samples and FAQs
dealing with that stuff.

G. Born

Check out the WSH Bazaar at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_born/index0.htm

Christophe schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>Do you know how can we pass parameters to a vbscript (files *.vbs)
available
>in Win 98 ?

>Thanks.

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)

2. How can i pass parameters to a VBScript (files *.vbs)

3. How do you pass parameters from a batch file to a VBS file

4. passing a parameter to a VBS file

5. Passing parameters to .Vbs files

6. Passing parameters to a .vbs-file?

7. How do I pass a command-line parameter to my vbs file

8. Pass parameters to a vbs file

9. Passing parameters to vbs file

10. Passing parameter from VB to VBS

11. Passing Parameters to vbs -- for SMTP purpose.

12. Passing parameters to VBS from Command Prompt