Compile a vbscript?
Author Message
 Compile a vbscript?

Hi!

I do a lot of Perl scripting and I use a program called Perl2exe.exe to
compile my Perl scripts.  It's pretty cool, because it takes the script
and turns it into a self sufficient executable that doesn't rely on any
other .dlls, .ocx's, etc...  I was wondering if there is something like
that for VBScript and the Microsoft Scripting host.  I don't want to use
full blown VB because there are too many run time files that the
exe relies on, thus creating major BLOAT.  I just want a small exe that
doesn't need anything else to run.  Thanks in advance!

Scott

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile a vbscript, Part II

2. compile a vbscript?

3. Compiling Ghostscript pre-compiled PNG, ZLIB, JPEG

4. VBScript.NET Compiling ERROR (BC30289)

5. How to compile vbscripts into EXE

6. compiling vbscript scripts in Visual Basic?

7. calling Excel VBA macro from VBScript in Compiled Help HTML page

8. VbScript compile?

9. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

10. Compile under Windows 3.1 different from compile under Windows 95

11. Compiling aladdin gs3.5.3 with init files compiled in?

12. Compiled version Don't do it!