Calling a Perl procedure from VBScript or JScript
Author Message
 Calling a Perl procedure from VBScript or JScript

I'm trying to integrate {*filter*}Cash into my site without using any Wallet.
I'm running NT 4.0 with IIS3 and FrontPage 97 with ASP using VBScript all
over the place.

To accomplish this I need to call a Perl script and provide the amount,
credit card number, etc.   This Perl script will handle the Credit Card
approval and return a result code.

I have all the information that needs to be handed over in a ODBC Data
source (MS Access).  I can read all that from VBScript.

I have 2 questions:

Who should I call the Perl Procedure?

Who do I get the result back, to where I can use VBScript to update my
database or take action based on results?

I appreciate your help.

Mario Hernandez
Internet Commerce Strategy

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling a stored procedure using jscript??

2. can a perl script be called from vbscript

3. Call a JScript from Vbscript

4. Calling JScript from VBScript - Redirecting

5. Call JScript function from VBScript

6. Calling Jscript Function from Vbscript?

7. Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?

8. Calling a JSCRIPT From a VBScript Function

9. Calling VB function from jscript/vbscript?

10. Calling VbScript/JScript from VB

11. calling a perlscript procedure within vbscript?

12. How to Call VBA Procedure from VBScript