I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames
Author Message
 I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames

Hello, I was just wondering if there was a way to make up one web page
consisting of several other sub-pages so that updating one of the sub-pages
changes the main page, without using frames.
I tried embedding it, but that only displays text from the source document
for that one time only, I want to be able to change the source and in turn
change the main page dynamically.

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames
use server side include
example
<!--#include file=""-->
<!--#include virtual=""-->

Quote:
> Hello, I was just wondering if there was a way to make up one web page
> consisting of several other sub-pages so that updating one of the
sub-pages
> changes the main page, without using frames.
> I tried embedding it, but that only displays text from the source document
> for that one time only, I want to be able to change the source and in turn
> change the main page dynamically.

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML <-> DOC help needed

2. Print a HTML doc, without title/footer

3. Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control

4. Using VB to embed OLE Container Control's .doc into Access 2.0 table

5. Saving an Embedded Doc into Access 7 MDB using VB4

6. Opening embedded Word Doc in Powerpoint Slideshow using VBA

7. help needed on using word.doc in vb5 prof

8. Open a doc, grab a range without having the whole doc being tabled

9. Unreadable html, RTF using embedded objects

10. Need Macro Word Doc to HTML

11. How to Include a file in a HTML doc using JScript

12. using word to open an html file and save it as .doc