debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?
Author Message
 debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?

Hi.
I'm trying to do what the subject line says, but I can not do it. I included
"Stop" in my script, but that doesn't change a thing. Is there something
that I have to do on the server?
Thank you.
Shay.

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?
Shay,

You need to go to the Internet Service Manager, bring up the property sheet
for the web you are trying to debug, select the configuration button on the
Virtual Directory tab, select the App Debugging tab on the new dialog and
check the "Enable Server Side Debugging" check box.  You can do it for the
whole server if you want by starting with the server's property sheet and
going to the Home Directory tab.

HTH, let me know if you need more help.

--
Russell
SBN Level 2

Quote:

>Hi.
>I'm trying to do what the subject line says, but I can not do it. I
included
>"Stop" in my script, but that doesn't change a thing. Is there something
>that I have to do on the server?
>Thank you.
>Shay.

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?

2. Debugging -Starting Microsoft Script Debugger

3. Script Debugger to debug wsh scripts

4. Cannot Start debugging .vbs-Script in MS Script Debugger

5. Executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

6. trouble executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

7. debugging a WSH-script with microsoft script editor doesn't work

8. Cannot get the MS Script Debugger to debug in XP

9. Can't debug PerlScript with the Script Debugger anymore

10. Trouble debugging with MS Script Debugger in XP

11. Manually Uninstalling Microsoft Script Debugger

12. Microsoft Script Debugger....