autoexp.dat and function calls
Author Message
 autoexp.dat and function calls

I heard a rumor somewhere that you can call functions inside an AutoExpand
definition. Is that true? If so, what is the syntax? I've tried:

SomeClass=Name=<operator*(),su>

but it doesn't seem to work for me. Any ideas?

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:55:29 GMT
 autoexp.dat and function calls
The following works fine for me in VC6.0

    std::vector<*>=size=<size(), i>, capacity=<capacity(), i>

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> I heard a rumor somewhere that you can call functions inside an AutoExpand
> definition. Is that true? If so, what is the syntax? I've tried:

> SomeClass=Name=<operator*(),su>

> but it doesn't seem to work for me. Any ideas?

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:18:24 GMT
 autoexp.dat and function calls
Is there any chance that having code split across multiple DLLs within an
app can cause the function expanding to fail? Specifically it is an
operator*() function that I am trying to call. It fails in the watch window
too with unknown function even though it is definitely in the class.

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:07:49 GMT

1. BUG: autoexp.dat is wrong for std:basic_string

2. autoexp.dat and VC7

3. AutoExp.dat with Interfaces

4. BUG: autoexp.dat is wrong for std:basic_string

5. BUG with: AutoExp.dat in VC.NET

6. HOWTO: Enhancing AUTOEXP.DAT - Creating Custom Type Evaluator Routines

7. Inheritance in autoexp.dat

8. autoexp.dat there but ignore?

9. Problem with AutoExp.Dat

10. AutoExp.dat and NoStepInto

11. Info on autoexp.dat

12. AUTOEXP.DAT and pointers to pointers