DumpBin
Author Message
 DumpBin

Is DUMPBIN still the only way to see the imports and exports in a DLL?
I was thinking that the Visual Studio must have a Windows-oriented tool
for this but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Ed

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:28:45 GMT
 DumpBin

Quote:
>Is DUMPBIN still the only way to see the imports and exports in a DLL?
>I was thinking that the Visual Studio must have a Windows-oriented tool
>for this but I can't find it.

There's a GUI utility called Depends too.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:12:26 GMT
 DumpBin

Quote:
> There's a GUI utility called Depends too.

...available here: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:47:47 GMT
 DumpBin
You don't need to download it off the web, though. It is on the VS .Net CD's
somewhere.
--
Michael Forkey
Visual C++ Team

Legal stuff: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.

Quote:
> > There's a GUI utility called Depends too.

> ...available here: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:22:51 GMT
 DumpBin
and also in support tools package on the Windows CD.

Quote:
> You don't need to download it off the web, though. It is on the VS .Net CD's
> somewhere.
> --
> Michael Forkey
> Visual C++ Team

> Legal stuff: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
> confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.

> > > There's a GUI utility called Depends too.

> > ...available here: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:33:13 GMT

1. dumpbin'ing

2. Dumpbin, exported Dll Functions and calling them?

3. dumpbin.exe in .Net

4. DumpBin

5. Dumpbin problems

6. DUMPBIN

7. ?? How to use DUMPBIN.EXE ??

8. how to use dumpbin

9. Has anyone tried DUMPBIN /RAWDATA ?!

10. How to program a "dumpbin /EXPORTS" for DLLs