Kodak Imaging Control
Author Message
 Kodak Imaging Control

I'm having a problem with the Kodak ImgEdit control included with Windows
98. I placed the control on a dialog and wrote the code to make the control
automatically size with the dialog. THe problem is that after I size it
(using MoveWindow) clicking the control will cause it to revert back to it's
original size! It can load files and everything properly, the only problem
seems to be clicking on it. I found that disabling the control hides this
behavior, but also makes he scrollbars unusable. Has anybody else had/fixed
this problem?

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Kodak Eastman Imaging automation

2. Using Kodak Imaing ActiveX control in Nondialog window

3. Kodak ImgScan control

4. TIFF G4 - Kodak Active-X

5. Images,Images,Images...

6. Antialiasing images in Xp controls

7. Help: RTF Control Images

8. how to move an image in a picturebox control in a winform

9. Database Image in a Picture Frame Control

10. List View control and image lists

11. VC++ ActiveX: Microsoft Form Image 2.0 control --- Error!~!

12. The question of Image control?