Error using Profiler
Author Message
 Error using Profiler

When every I try to use the Profiler I get the error.  Does any know the
problem?

" PREP : fatal error PRF1011: cannot open file
e:\compiles\testoldb\testoldb.pbo"

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:12:24 GMT
 Error using Profiler
Hi John,

Based on my research and experience, I think that there may be an older
version of PROFILE installed on your system. It is executing instead of the
desired PROFILE.EXE program in your MSDEV directory.

Please search the PROFILE.* in your computer.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:16:41 GMT

1. What's this profiler error mean?

2. Profiler Error PRF1012

3. Profiler: fatal error PRF1011 test.pbo

4. Profiler:- fatal error PRF1011: test.pbo

5. Help on using the Profiler

6. Redirecting standard I/O when using the profiler

7. HiProf profiler, using with VC6

8. Problem using the Profiler and program DLL's

9. error A2108 used of register assume to ERROR

10. Compiler error in Using DatagridControl using VC++ 6.0

11. Profiler & Leak detector

12. Profiler