Access Violation
Author Message
 Access Violation

Hi

 While Creating a Modeless Dialog box at the time of
creation of Dialoge box

 //  ---- NP ---- Getting Error As Access Violation.......
        return CDialog::Create(m_nID, m_pParent);

i am facing a problem from mfc42d.dll, Saying that

ERROR::

  Unahndelled Acception in mfc42d.dll : 0xC000000s :Access
Violation.

  The Child handler and parent handler are proper.
  This application is developed on Windows 2000.

Thanks
Nirav

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:15:38 GMT
 Access Violation
Hi,

Is it possible for you to give me the sample code and tell me how to
reproduce your problem step by step?

Thanks,

Jacob Yang

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:33:44 GMT

1. "Access violation" accessing a DLL

2. URGENT: Access Violation when accessing the POOM IAppointment

3. access violation in

4. Access violation exception in Visual studio 7.0

5. access violation due to bad CString copy ctor when porting from VC6 to VC7 (VC++.NET)

6. VB Access Violation from C DLL

7. Access Violation.

8. access violations

9. Access Violation Revisited

10. Access Violation in call to malloc - causes?

11. Access Violation

12. Access Violation