Boundschecker GPFs, any suggestions ?
Author Message
 Boundschecker GPFs, any suggestions ?

We have a release build application and a debug build of a DLL  which gets
loaded
by it which works fine.

When we integrate boundschecker with the DLL and run, our application GPFs

Code in the application has been changed , e.g.

1843: Win32SendIdle(void)
1844: {
004E3DEF   push        ebp
004E3DF0   mov         ebp,esp
1845:
1846:     while (TRUE)
004E3DF2   mov         eax,1
004E3DF7   test        eax,eax

1843: Win32SendIdle(void)
1844: {

Quote:
>>>004E3DEF   jmp         018D2370  (CHANGED)
>>>004E3DF0   jl          IsFileMapAlreadyThere+2Ch (004e3dd7)

1845:
1846:     while (TRUE)
004E3DF2   add         dword ptr ds:[eax],eax
004E3DF7   test        eax,eax

Has someone had a similar problem as knows a step needed for boundschecker
to work ?

Many thanks

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:38:50 GMT

1. XP SP1 and GPFs

2. WSAEnumProtocols GPFs!

3. initialized char* GPFs

4. LoadDLL, GPFs, and Java JNI

5. CAsyncSocket GPFs

6. GPFs adjusting size of CTypedPtrArray

7. OleUninitialize GPFs

8. BoundsChecker

9. runtime memory checking (aka Who Competes with BoundsChecker)

10. BoundsChecker with IIS.

11. BOUNDSCHECKER 4.2--Half Price

12. BoundsChecker and fgets fmalloc problems