wchar strings aer not shown
Author Message
 wchar strings aer not shown

I am using wchar[] for the strings in my application, and the de{*filter*}
doesn't display the characters (even that the values are correct), what  can
me the problem ?

Thanks

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:01:16 GMT
 wchar strings aer not shown

Quote:
>I am using wchar[] for the strings in my application, and the de{*filter*}
>doesn't display the characters (even that the values are correct), what
>can me the problem ?

>Thanks

Hi, assuming your wchar_t's name is foo, type
foo,su
in your quichwatch or watch window. This displays the content
of a unicode string.

--
Rene Nyffenegger
rene dot nyffenegger at adp-gmbh dot ch

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:41:02 GMT
 wchar strings aer not shown
In the debugge tab under options make sure the Display UNICODE Strings
option is checked (it isn't by default).

--
Michael Taylor,MCP
DCS Corp.

Quote:
> I am using wchar[] for the strings in my application, and the de{*filter*}
> doesn't display the characters (even that the values are correct), what
can
> me the problem ?

> Thanks

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:06:55 GMT

1. helper function for converting from a WCHAR string to UTF8 encoded string

2. Converting a char string into a wchar string.

3. UserControl does not show on running form and properies do not show

4. automaticly showing methods (works for string, not stringstream)

5. wchar strings

6. wchar strings in watch window

7. How to display the WCHAR string on MessageBox ???

8. how does one clear a WCHAR String

9. using std::cout with UNICODE (WCHAR*) strings

10. WideCharToMultiByte not converting UNICODE string to ASCII String

11. To String Or Not To String

12. Setting not Null field to ""(empty string) does not work with CRecordset