PDM.dll - newbie needs help
Author Message
 PDM.dll - newbie needs help

My Internet Explorer v 5.50.4134.0100 repeatedly crashes.

The error I get is that 'IExplore has caused an error in PDM.dll' blah
blah blah. I regularly have more than one IE window, and when the crash
happens at least one IE window, and sometimes more (possibly but not
always including download boxes) then stop responding. If I reload IE
(without shutting down the old one) it works fine. The crash
particularly (but not exclusively) seems to happen when I save a copy of
a web page to my Hard Disk. Also common when I close one of the IE
windows.

The PDM.dll says it is from Microsoft, v. 6.0.0.8169, and a 'Process
Debug Manager' from Microsoft Visual Studio.

As far as I can tell this crash happens even when I am not using Visual
Studio.

So what's the deal here? What is PDM, why is it doing this, and what can I
do about it?

Sat, 10 May 2003 14:24:02 GMT

1. Help C newbie need help please

2. Help C newbie need help please

3. HELP -- NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

4. Need Help Referencing another DLL's methods in a secondary DLL

5. Need Help Referencing another DLL's methods in a secondary DLL

6. HELP!!! Need help calling a DLL

7. DLL in VC++ HELP NEEDED ! Help me

8. Newbie - fopen help needed

9. Newbie question: Need help please!

10. NEWBIE in need of help

11. A newbie needs help with file processing

12. ***Newbie Needs Help With Functions Program ***