Setting a breakpoint on a memory location
Author Message
 Setting a breakpoint on a memory location

Hi all,

Every time I set a breakpoint on a memory location using
VC6, I get an immediate bluescreen.  Has anybody else
encountered this?

Cheers,

Alan

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:31:24 GMT
 Setting a breakpoint on a memory location
Can you repro it with a simple console application? If you can, would you
please post the code
and steps to repro here?

Thanks,

Tony

> Hi all,

> Every time I set a breakpoint on a memory location using
> VC6, I get an immediate bluescreen.  Has anybody else
> encountered this?

> Cheers,

> Alan

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:36:35 GMT

1. How to set a breakpoint on memory location?

2. Cannot set a breakpoint at current location

3. How to set a memory breakpoint

4. Setting Breakpoint on memory access

5. Setting memory breakpoints

6. Breakpoint on location in unloaded DLL?

7. Alloc memory in one predifined location of memory

8. allocate memory in a predifined location of the memory

9. Size / Location get = Int16 set = Int32

10. Simple Q: setting File|Open location.

11. Setting the default location for save as

12. IE Toolbar - Setting browser location