How to revert registry window after SP4?
Author Message
 How to revert registry window after SP4?

I am using registry window quite a lot. Before SP4 there were only normal
registers and flags and optionally FP registers. Now (after SP4) I get this
window populated with MM? and XMM? registers (possibly MMX or whatsoever)
and cannot see the flag and base ones in one shot. It is quite annoying.
Does anybody know how to switch off all those MM and XMM registers?

--
Richard Musil

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to revert registry window after SP4?

I don't think it is possible to get rid of the MMX registers.

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to revert registry window after SP4?
Why would you want to get rid of the mmx registers. It's really cool that
the de{*filter*} now shows you all of the registers your machine has, instead of
only the legacy registers. To be realistic however, I realize that few
people care about the contents of these registers. I doubt there's a way to
get rid of them once the window is coded to display them.

John

Quote:
> I am using registry window quite a lot. Before SP4 there were only normal
> registers and flags and optionally FP registers. Now (after SP4) I get
this
> window populated with MM? and XMM? registers (possibly MMX or whatsoever)
> and cannot see the flag and base ones in one shot. It is quite annoying.
> Does anybody know how to switch off all those MM and XMM registers?

> --
> Richard Musil

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to revert registry window after SP4?
I've tried hard to see if there is some other sort of grouping, but the
de{*filter*} definately only seems to have the three groups (are you listening
microsoft ?)  Its good that they are supported - but the register display is
getting a little crowded now.

zzz

Quote:
> Why would you want to get rid of the mmx registers. It's really cool that
> the de{*filter*} now shows you all of the registers your machine has, instead
of
> only the legacy registers. To be realistic however, I realize that few
> people care about the contents of these registers. I doubt there's a way
> get rid of them once the window is coded to display them.

> John

> > I am using registry window quite a lot. Before SP4 there were only
normal
> > registers and flags and optionally FP registers. Now (after SP4) I get
> this
> > window populated with MM? and XMM? registers (possibly MMX or
whatsoever)
> > and cannot see the flag and base ones in one shot. It is quite annoying.
> > Does anybody know how to switch off all those MM and XMM registers?

> > --
> > Richard Musil

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to revert registry window after SP4?

2. Windows NT 4.0 (sp4) versus Windows 95

3. SP4 on Windows 2000?

4. Visual Studio SP4 does not upgrade DLLS on Windows 2000

5. Change Password problem in Windows NT4 SP4

6. Can't debug after applying Windows NT SP4

7. Unable to install VS 6.0 SP4 on Windows 2000

8. Reverting video in CRichEditView.

9. Revert to previous List View selection

10. Windows Registry

11. Windows Registry Problem for .Net Framework: RegistryPermission?

12. Windows Service will not change registry