Saving VC++ Debug
Author Message
 Saving VC++ Debug

I have some debug information which I would like to save in it's entirity to
send out to some people to assist the debugging. Unfortunatly it seems m/s
studio has no facility for saving all I need.

Can someone tell me if I can save this information in some way (other than
cut and paste!)

Thanks in advance
Darren

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving VC++ Debug
Have a look at Mutek's Bugtrapper, maybe that's what you want...
(www.mutek.com)

.: t1 :.

Quote:
> I have some debug information which I would like to save in it's entirity
> send out to some people to assist the debugging. Unfortunatly it seems m/s
> studio has no facility for saving all I need.

> Can someone tell me if I can save this information in some way (other than
> cut and paste!)

> Thanks in advance
> Darren

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vc++ developped program worked fine on winNT but can't save on win2000

2. gdi+ to save jpeg, vc++ 6, win2000

3. VC++5: Creating library .\Debug/Test.lib and object .\Debug/Test.exp

4. Saving Debugging information to file?

5. Debugging an NT service - How to save output

6. how to save break points on time without quitting vc6.0 when debugging unstable program

7. Program argument settings for debugging not saved in Project Workspace

8. run error in afxcmn2.inl line 77 in vc++ debug

9. Debugging VC 6.0 Project under VC 5.0

10. Can't debug in VC++ 5 after editing in VC++6

11. VC++ 5.0 and VC++ 6.0 debug run time compatibility