Problem running adplus.vbs installed with Debugging tools for Windows
Author Message
 Problem running adplus.vbs installed with Debugging tools for Windows

Hi

Whenever I run the ADPlus.vbs script against our application which has been
developed with VC++ 6, I get the following error:

"The Procedure entry point DoOpenPipeStream could not be located in the
dynamic link library ScrRun.dll"

I have got both VS  6 SP4 (how can one check this out?) and VS.Net
enterprise editions on my machine.

The OS platform is Windows 2000 SP3 with up to date patches.

TIA

Regards

Shakti

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 22:45:43 GMT
 Problem running adplus.vbs installed with Debugging tools for Windows
Please ignore this message. I had an older version of the dll on my machine.
Somehow, the dllcache folder had the older version and this kept getting
copied to the system32 folder.

Shakti

Quote:
> Hi

> Whenever I run the ADPlus.vbs script against our application which has
been
> developed with VC++ 6, I get the following error:

> "The Procedure entry point DoOpenPipeStream could not be located in the
> dynamic link library ScrRun.dll"

> I have got both VS  6 SP4 (how can one check this out?) and VS.Net
> enterprise editions on my machine.

> The OS platform is Windows 2000 SP3 with up to date patches.

> TIA

> Regards

> Shakti

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:37:35 GMT

1. Windows CE debugging tools problem

2. Problems when running debug in Windows XP

3. How to install debug symbols on Windows 2000

4. Configure Debugging Tools for Windows.

5. Windows debugging tools

6. Debugging tool for Windows CE

7. HELP : Debugging problem after installing IE5

8. Looking for a debugging tool for memory problems

9. MITMDL20.DLL + Install Shield + Old Windows 95 = PROBLEM!!!

10. Problems installing eVT on windows XP ...

11. Problems installing eVC++ on Windows 2000 Pro

12. Problems installing eVC++ on Windows 2000 Pro