Exception Trap Error
Author Message
 Exception Trap Error

Hi everybody,

How can I find in my source code the exact point where I have problems?
I see the following message:

        "module mydll.DLL of 015f:6005e422"

Thanks in advance

Arthur Fregnani Netto

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:26:27 GMT
 Exception Trap Error
This article has some of the information you need. Basically you need
to create your .exe and .dlls with .pdb information, then you can use
the MSDev de{*filter*} to translate from the EIP to source code.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Hi everybody,

> How can I find in my source code the exact point where I have problems?
> I see the following message:

>         "module mydll.DLL of 015f:6005e422"

> Thanks in advance

> Arthur Fregnani Netto

Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:45:49 GMT

1. Exception Trap Error

2. delegate to trap unhandled exception

3. Trapping floating point exceptions in Sun C?

4. How do you trap first chance exceptions in VC++ 4.0

5. can VC trap floating point exceptions?

6. URGENT: Trapping a Kill-Task exception

7. 8087 Exception Trap in 32 Bit DLL

8. Trapping Exceptions

9. How to trap NaN math exceptions?

10. How to trap exception 0x0000005 in MFC program?

11. Trapping ALL exceptions for ALL applications

12. First Chance Exception Trapping