Debugger's bugs
Author Message
 Debugger's bugs

How could I report bugs in VC++ 6.0 de{*filter*}?
Where can I get list of bugs in MSVC++ compiler and de{*filter*} Microsoft
knows about?
Maybe, there are some workarounds I couldn't find out.
In fact, I can't find 'where do I want to go today'.
I have found vb.bugs on msnews., but there is no vc.bugs. Does anyone
thinks
 that MSVC 6.0 doesn't have bugs?

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugger's bugs
report bugs here:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/visualc/report/default.asp  No one will
contact you in regards to the bug.  If you want to be contacted about the
bug (i.e. get a work-around etc..) you need to call MS support

MS has a KnowledgeBase of bugs available -  on the web, see
http://support.microsoft.com/support/visualc/report/default.asp  You can do
full text searches.  This database pretty much has every bug in MS products
that is known...

--
Visit: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jjmarshall/

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugger's bugs
Er, I think you meant http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/
for that second address -- one such searchable database is located there.

Jeff

Quote:
> report bugs here:
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/visualc/report/default.asp  No one
will
> contact you in regards to the bug.  If you want to be contacted about the
> bug (i.e. get a work-around etc..) you need to call MS support

> MS has a KnowledgeBase of bugs available -  on the web, see
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/visualc/report/default.asp  You can
do
> full text searches.  This database pretty much has every bug in MS
products
> that is known...

> --
> Visit: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jjmarshall/

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugger bug now official MS bug

2. Bugs in Turbo C's Patch for their First Bugs

3. WARNING .net 2003 bug in the debugger when compiling C

4. bug with VS2003 debugger

5. MC++ bug in debugger

6. Is this a debugger bug?

7. Possible Bug in Debugger????

8. Debugger bug?

9. Compiler or Debugger Bug!!

10. Bug in Debugger....

11. Bug in string class, conversion routines, or debugger?

12. Bug in VS.NET Debugger (C#) in exception block