I don't debug i n the asm mode
Author Message
 I don't debug i n the asm mode

 I debug the program as follow.when I press F11 pass by the printf("%4d",
a[j]),It appear the asm mode,It is into asm debug,I donnot debug in the
asm mode,How can I watch the "printf "result a[j].

thanks in adavance!

#include <stdio.h>
#define MAXN 100
int n,r;
int a[MAXN];
void comb(int m,int k)
{
  int i,j;
  for(i=m;i>=k;i--)
  {
   a[k-1]=i;
   if(k>1)
    comb(i-1,k-1);
   else {
    for(j=r-1;j>=0;j--)
          printf("%4d",a[j]);
    printf("\n");
   }
  }

Quote:
}

main()
{n=5;r=3;
comb(5,3);
Quote:
}

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:18:56 GMT
 I don't debug i n the asm mode
You could use F10 instead of F11.

Make sure you have the C run time source installed.

Try using the "step-out" command when you do end up in
assembly language.

Or, learn assembly language :-)

Quote:

--
.Bruce Dawson, Humongous Entertainment (we're hiring).
http://www.humongous.com/

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:35:46 GMT

1. I don't want to duplicate the struct (C and ASM)

2. Why Asyncsocket::Connect don't return a message in nonblocking mode

3. ActiveX ocx don't want to be debugged

4. afxstate.cpp debugging symbols don't match

5. RELEASE errors don't happen in DEBUG

6. Still Don't Know:Debug Error CDialogbar

7. Still don't know: Debug error CdialogBar

8. RtlFreeHeap ADO Connection Open() doesn't work no more in Debug Mode

9. SHGetFileInfo GPF's in debugger in debug mode

10. converted to vc6: Debug mode doesn't work

11. Finding a bug that doesn't exist in debug mode

12. SHGetFileInfo GPF's in debugger in debug mode