Cannot initialize the debugging subsystem message.
Author Message
 Cannot initialize the debugging subsystem message.

Hi,

I am using a Satellite 21000 CDT laptop to run Visual C++ 6.0, I cannot
get the de{*filter*} to work. The message box, "Cannot initialize the
debugging subsystem". appears when I try to run the Relase and Debug
versions of any program.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance,

E. Wong

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Could not initialize the debug subsystem

2. 'Cannot initialize the debugging subsystem' error message.

3. 'Cannot initialize the debugging subsystem' error message?

4. New Debugging Error "Cannot initialize debugging subsystem"

5. Cannot initialize databinding

6. : DataGrid cannot initialize data binding?

7. : DataGrid cannot initialize data binding?

8. Message loop seems haven't been initialized when using CWinThread

9. Message loop seems haven't been initialized when using CWinThread

10. Cannot output debug string

11. Cannot remote debug COM+ server app

12. Cannot register debug ATL controls?