Running Dr. Watson
Author Message
 Running Dr. Watson

Does Dr. Watson run on NT 4.0? When I try to run it it says "cannot find
Toolhelp.dll". Can I just copy TOOLHELP.DLL in \WINNT\SYSTEM32? If so, where
is TOOLHELP.DLL?

Regards.

--
To reply via e-mail remove NOSPAM from the reply address

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Dr. Watson
toolhelp is a system dll on NT5.0, It will not work on NT4.0

you are running an NT5 dr.watson on NT4, run the NT4 version

Quote:
> Does Dr. Watson run on NT 4.0? When I try to run it it says "cannot find
> Toolhelp.dll". Can I just copy TOOLHELP.DLL in \WINNT\SYSTEM32? If so,
where
> is TOOLHELP.DLL?

> Regards.

> --
> To reply via e-mail remove NOSPAM from the reply address

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Dr. Watson
Actually, it was a DRWATSON.EXE vs. DRWTSN32.EXE problem.

Thanks.

Quote:
> toolhelp is a system dll on NT5.0, It will not work on NT4.0

> you are running an NT5 dr.watson on NT4, run the NT4 version

> > Does Dr. Watson run on NT 4.0? When I try to run it it says "cannot find
> > Toolhelp.dll". Can I just copy TOOLHELP.DLL in \WINNT\SYSTEM32? If so,
> where
> > is TOOLHELP.DLL?

> > Regards.

> > --
> > To reply via e-mail remove NOSPAM from the reply address

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Q-howto find C source line from Dr. Watson AV address

2. Dr. Watson

3. Dr. Watson .dmp file

4. Dr. Watson from msjet35.dll

5. Dr. Watson won't show symbols

6. Dr. Watson Debugging Help Needed for VB

7. Dr. Watson does not display line nr.

8. How to find the sourse code that belongs to an error address notified by Dr. Watson

9. Force Dr. Watson on process?

10. Dr. Watson

11. Dr. Watson Symbols in Windows 98

12. Dr. Watson doesn′t collect any information