Debug MFC linking for multi-monitor support?
Author Message
 Debug MFC linking for multi-monitor support?

Anyone know whether it's possible to link to the debug MFC libraries when
doing multi-monitor support?
This seems a funny restriction, however, here's what I'm getting at the
linking stage:

already defined in NAFXCWD.lib(wincore.obj)

The online docs say that in order to compile a multi-monitor app that will
run not only on Win98 and Win2000, but also on Win95 and NT4, you must
define COMPILE_MULTIMON_STUBS in exactly one source file, prior to including
"multimon.h", so that the monitor api functions get stubbed correctly to
work on these single-monitor platorms.

Since I don't get this problem when doing non-debug-library links, it would
seem someone goofed when building NAFXCWD -- or not?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 02:28:09 GMT

1. Multi-monitor support for DirectX

2. Debug build fine, release crashes unless we link with debug Multi-Threaded library

3. link errors/ Multi monitor code ????

4. Multi-Monitor Debugging

5. MFC for Multiple Monitor Support

6. MFC OnPaint message 2 monitors debugging

7. Please help, ATL with MFC support Link error

8. Please help, ATL with MFC support Link error

9. Statically-linked support for MFC in VC++ 6

10. Multi-monitor

11. Getting the screen dimensions in multi monitor setups

12. How to Debug Regular DLL Statically Linked to MFC