header strstream.h
Author Message
 header strstream.h

I am using Visual C++ 6.0. When I compile my project, it claims that strstream.h
does not exist. It clearly does in the Standard header files. The compiler
accepts such headers as iostream, string, fstream but it won't accept strstream.

What am I doing wrong?  Help prayerfully requested.

Don C.

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:55:32 GMT
 header strstream.h
I am using Visual C++ 6.0. When I compile my project, it claims that strstream.h
does not exist. It clearly does in the Standard header files. The compiler
accepts such headers as iostream, string, fstream but it won't accept strstream.

What am I doing wrong?  Help prayerfully requested.

Don C.

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:55:31 GMT
 header strstream.h
try <strstream> instead
Regards,
Rune Christensen

I am using Visual C++ 6.0. When I compile my project, it claims that
strstream.h
does not exist. It clearly does in the Standard header files. The compiler
accepts such headers as iostream, string, fstream but it won't accept
strstream.

What am I doing wrong?  Help prayerfully requested.

Don C.

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:42:46 GMT

1. BUG in strstream::strstream ?

2. strstream eating Whitespace / using CString with strstream

3. BUG in strstream::strstream ?

4. Problems using <strstream>

5. strstream

6. strstream problem ?

7. strstream, ostream to slow

8. problem releasing std::strstream object

9. strstream.h

10. <strstream.h>

11. Bug in Visual C++'s strstream (Gee, I am so surprised)

12. Flushing strstream