DLL Problem???/
Author Message
 DLL Problem???/

Hi
I am a newbie in this area.

Problem Description:
I have a 16 bit application coded in VB4.0 and I have a 32 bit dll
developed in VC++5.0. How do we make calls to the functions in 32 bit
dll from VB4 application.

I am trying to use thunk compiler and options but did not succeed.
Does anyone have any sample program or kind of steps need to be taken to

resovle this problem.

Appericiate any help in this area.

thanks in advance.

SL

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL Problem???/
Search on thunking. It's not trivial. Avoid it if you possibly can.

Quote:

--
.Bruce Dawson, Cavedog Entertainment.
Makers of Total Annihilation - http://www.cavedog.com

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft.Data.Odbc.dll causes System.dll problem

2. richedit32.dll to richedit20.dll problem

3. DLL calling DLL problem

4. Template Implementaion in a DLL problem linking problem...

5. Dynamic Linking DLL problem

6. and mscoree.dll problem when C++ app terminates

7. oleacc.dll problem

8. debugging DLL problem

9. DLL problem

10. 32-bit C DLL problem

11. import DLL problem

12. VB API call to a C dll -- problem with handles