Calling an exe from MS Access Macro
Author Message
 Calling an exe from MS Access Macro

Hi All,

I worte this very simple program and am trying to call the exe from MS
Access in a macro. it gives some error saying it cannot exexcute fscanf. The
progrm runs from the command line prompt and gives no errors. Could any one
please explain why this happens and what i can do to run the program
properly?

Please give me any suggestions you have...

Thanks.

Elango.

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling an exe from access macro

2. How can I call a Access-Macro using DAO and VC++

3. calling access macro

4. How to call B.exe from A.exe and then stop A.exe

5. ADO Problem with calling a stored procedure in MS Access 2000

6. VARIANT type for automatization (call MS Access 97 from MFC program)

7. Call MS Access 97 autotatization from MFC program

8. Data Access tool to access MS-Access from DOS/C application

9. Using MS VC++ to access MS Excel Spreadsheet objects

10. How export listview-data to ms access or ms excel

11. Can MS VC++ 4.1 32-bit call 16-bit DLL created by MS Fortran 5.1

12. Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52