Pointer value
Author Message
 Pointer value

What address does represent the pointer, when I add it to "Watch" section? I
mean the address in physical memory or in virtual address space?

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:05:08 GMT
 Pointer value

Quote:
>What address does represent the pointer, when I add it to "Watch" section? I
>mean the address in physical memory or in virtual address space?

Virtual.  User-mode code will never see physical addresses.

Jon

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:56:13 GMT

1. NULL pointer value

2. pointer value changing unexpectedly

3. Help returning pointer value from function

4. pointer values in function main and subfunctions

5. giving void pointers value

6. Is this ok: *pointer++ = value ??

7. Setting pointer values directly

8. Maximum pointer value assigned with new or malloc

9. Help - Debug view of pointer values

10. How to setting the pointer value in function?

11. Casting Pointer Value

12. BUG:Wrong Pointer Value When Nested Classes Have Same Name