Heap block
Author Message
 Heap block

In debug mode, the first time accessing an imported .dll,
I got the following message in the debug screen:
HEAP[APZV.exe]: Heap block at 00142398 modified at
001425BA past requested size of 21a
HEAP[APZV.exe]: Invalid Address specified to
RtlReAllocateHeap( 130000, 1423a0 )
and the program
Any information on that problem ?

Thanks
Nathalie

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:17:56 GMT
 Heap block
Which part of the message do you not understand?
Basically it's telling you that somebody did a memory overwrite.
You may want to use BoundsChecker or pageheap to narrow
down who the perpetrator is.
Quote:

> In debug mode, the first time accessing an imported .dll,
> I got the following message in the debug screen:
> HEAP[APZV.exe]: Heap block at 00142398 modified at
> 001425BA past requested size of 21a
> HEAP[APZV.exe]: Invalid Address specified to
> RtlReAllocateHeap( 130000, 1423a0 )
> and the program
> Any information on that problem ?

> Thanks
> Nathalie

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:43:23 GMT

1. HEAP[dllhost.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 1e32c28 modified at 1e32dc4 after it was freed

2. HEAP error: Free heap block xxx mdofied at xxx

3. Heap errors when stressing Automation, _bstr_t, and watching heap blocks

4. "Heap block" error

5. "Heap block" error

6. Free Heap block

7. ? User Breakpoints - Heap Block from Navigate()

8. Heap block still modified past requested size

9. Heap block modified past requested size

10. problem with malloc in VC++6 SP1 (small block heap handler)

11. Heap manager returns overlapping memory blocks