Compiler error
Author Message
 Compiler error

I am receiving the following error msg.  I am running Win98 SE, IE
5.0, the most current JavaVM and MDAC.  Any idea's on what is giving
this error?  TIA.  Beir

Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL', no matching symbolic
information found.
The thread 0xFF07B9FB has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\MyProjects\Sum_averagebc\Sum_averagebc\Debug\Sum_averagebc.exe'
has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:51:25 GMT
 Compiler error

Quote:

> I am receiving the following error msg.  I am running Win98 SE, IE
> 5.0, the most current JavaVM and MDAC.  Any idea's on what is giving
> this error?  TIA.  Beir

> Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL', no matching symbolic
> information found.
> The thread 0xFF07B9FB has exited with code 0 (0x0).
> The program 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
> Studio\MyProjects\Sum_averagebc\Sum_averagebc\Debug\Sum_averagebc.exe'
> has exited with code 0 (0x0).

None of these lines are error messages, just ordinary reports.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:07:45 GMT
 Compiler error
Okay.  When I receive the report, the dos box the application is
running in closes without showing the solution to the problem.  What
do I need to do to correct the problem?  TIA  Beir
Quote:

>> I am receiving the following error msg.  I am running Win98 SE, IE
>> 5.0, the most current JavaVM and MDAC.  Any idea's on what is giving
>> this error?  TIA.  Beir

>> Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL', no matching symbolic
>> information found.
>> The thread 0xFF07B9FB has exited with code 0 (0x0).
>> The program 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
>> Studio\MyProjects\Sum_averagebc\Sum_averagebc\Debug\Sum_averagebc.exe'
>> has exited with code 0 (0x0).

>None of these lines are error messages, just ordinary reports.

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:58:11 GMT
 Compiler error
What problem?
Joshua Emele

Quote:
> Okay.  When I receive the report, the dos box the application is
> running in closes without showing the solution to the problem.  What
> do I need to do to correct the problem?  TIA  Beir

> >> I am receiving the following error msg.  I am running Win98 SE, IE
> >> 5.0, the most current JavaVM and MDAC.  Any idea's on what is giving
> >> this error?  TIA.  Beir

> >> Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL', no matching symbolic
> >> information found.
> >> The thread 0xFF07B9FB has exited with code 0 (0x0).
> >> The program 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
> >> Studio\MyProjects\Sum_averagebc\Sum_averagebc\Debug\Sum_averagebc.exe'
> >> has exited with code 0 (0x0).

> >None of these lines are error messages, just ordinary reports.

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:44:34 GMT

1. VC++6.0/SP3 Compiler Error: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

2. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler files 'msc1.cpp', line 2844)

3. Compiler error in compiler file msc1.cpp line 1786

4. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)

5. INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR - compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)

6. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

7. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

8. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

9. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

10. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

11. Compiler Error: tool returned an error

12. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR