Mouse becomes irresponsive
Author Message
 Mouse becomes irresponsive

Hey everybody,

When debugging a Visual C++ 7 application, after pausing the application
being debugged my mouse will become irresponsive for a few seconds. The real
problem is that it seems to become irresponsive everytime I step a line of
code which makes debugging code really

I'm building a SDL application with DirectInput, DI may be the problem,
since I had older projects with VC6 where I used DI8 and the same behavior
occurred.

If anyone could throw me a light in this matter I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance!

--
Matas Peque?o
NGD Studios - Programmer

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:55:21 GMT
 Mouse becomes irresponsive
Have you tried
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnin...
l/nodelaydirectinput.asp ?

Andy

> Hey everybody,

> When debugging a Visual C++ 7 application, after pausing the application
> being debugged my mouse will become irresponsive for a few seconds. The
real
> problem is that it seems to become irresponsive everytime I step a line of
> code which makes debugging code really

> I'm building a SDL application with DirectInput, DI may be the problem,
> since I had older projects with VC6 where I used DI8 and the same behavior
> occurred.

> If anyone could throw me a light in this matter I would be grateful.
> Thanks in advance!

> --
> Matas Peque?o
> NGD Studios - Programmer
> http://www.ngdstudios.com.ar

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 06:29:05 GMT

1. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

2. how to get mouse messages for 6 button mouse

3. Mouse Down - Mouse Up

4. Mouse Position, coordinates of where mouse is on screen

5. Drawing text near mouse during mouse tracking?

6. STL in managed C++ crashing in malloc.c and keeping chars from becoming SBytes

7. CTreeCtrl (almost) becomes invisible

8. how to become a great C programmer?

9. content that tentative definition becomes pure reference?

10. how can stdin ever become empty?

11. I became a C guru in 24 seconds !

12. Anytime this would become infinite loop?