Debugging a service
Author Message
 Debugging a service

I have code that was written by others that I need to debug.  However, I've
never had to debug a program that runs as a service in Win2K.  Can anyone
give me some pointers?

--
Mark Sheffield

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:40:13 GMT
 Debugging a service
See if the following KB article helps you

        Q98890 - HOWTO: Debug a Service Under Windows NT

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> I have code that was written by others that I need to debug.  However,
I've
> never had to debug a program that runs as a service in Win2K.  Can anyone
> give me some pointers?

> --
> Mark Sheffield

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:54:00 GMT

1. problem: debugging a service while logged in via terminal services client

2. How to Debug Windows Service Application

3. how to debug a serviced component?

4. debug into service

5. Debugging ATL Services?

6. How to debug NT service

7. Debugging NT service using Compuware boundschecker

8. debugging Windows Service

9. Use MiniDumpWriteDump() to debug a service

10. Debugging a Service Program in Windows 2000

11. How to debug a service remotely?

12. How to debug a service remotely?