}

void main()
{
  int x;
  x = A::Test;
  x = A::B::Test;

Quote:
}

The above code compiles fine, but in the De{*filter*} A::Test is an
unknown symbol. However, Test without specifying the namespace is.
Checking dumpbin /symbols showed that Test is in the symbol table
TWICE without a namespace! This may not appear as much of a problem in
this example, but using a const function array inside of a namespace
presents an annoyance while debugging.

Problem #2:
namespace LongLongName
{
  int Test;

Quote:
}

namespace A = LongLongName;

void main()
{
  A::Test = 42;

Quote:
}

The above code demonstrates that the de{*filter*} fails to recognize
namespace aliases.

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:26:00 GMT
 namespace problems
Am I the only person that uses namespaces?

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:09:31 GMT
 namespace problems
I seriously doubt it, but you are one of a few people who would like the
de{*filter*} to do a better job with them. We are looking at this for post-7.0
versions.

Quote:
> Am I the only person that uses namespaces?

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:07:00 GMT

1. Namespace problem

2. browse symbols + namespaces = problem

3. XML namespace problem

4. C++ Namespace Problem with VC++6.

5. CrystalDecisions namespace problem building from command line.

6. System.WinForms Namespace problem....

7. Windows namespace problem

8. Namespace problem

9. MIDL namespace problems using importlib

10. Namespace problem???

11. Standard Namespace problem

12. Namespace problems