User breakpoint from code ad 0x77f9f9df
Author Message
 User breakpoint from code ad 0x77f9f9df

Hello,

This shows that there is heap corruption.

I have got the problem. And after I removed the voxware codec from win2000,
the problem resolved. start->control panel->hardware->high light "audio
codecs"->properties-> select the voxware code->remove.

Install windows media player 7 could install voxware again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Max
==========================

--------------------

|Subject: User breakpoint from code ad 0x77f9f9df

|In the de{*filter*} without any breakpoints execution
|interrupted in assembly code several times during starting
|and after finishing (Shift F5). Window 2000.
|Thanks.

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:29:10 GMT

1. user breakpoint called from code at 0x77f9f9df

2. User breakpoint called from code at 0x77fa018c

3. Newbie: User breakpoint called from code @ addressn

4. user breakpoint called from code at 0x....

5. User breakpoint called from code at 0x77f6148

6. "User Breakpoint called from Code..."

7. BoundsChecker - "User breakpoint called from code"

8. User breakpoint called at code XXXX

9. User Breakpoint called from code?

10. BoundsChecker - "User breakpoint called from code"

11. BoundsChecker - "User breakpoint called from code"

12. User breakpoint called from code at 0x77fa018c