How to debug Plug-in code through Applications.
Author Message
 How to debug Plug-in code through Applications.

Hi There!
    I am a new buddy! Now the days I am developing Plug-ins for Acrobat
Reader using Acrobat 5.0 Plug-in Wizard in Visual C++. To some extents I am
succefull writing it and compiling and using it... but when I try to come to
the code from Acrobat I didn't find the way.. I tried the Build->Start
Debug->Attach to process as I used it for .dll files but it is not
working... can any one of you please tell me how can I debug my Plug-in
code. Thanks in advanc.

Regards,
Muhammad Saqlain Ali Khan.
Senior Software Developer
Ascertia

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:51:18 GMT

1. Back to VS.Net beta2, there was a code share plugin featured browsing code from Internet

2. Where can i download the source code of Debugging Applications

3. Debug Adode Acrobat Plug-in

4. design an application can support plug in

5. How can I plugin my application in IE?

6. Creating a plugin type application

7. Custom Application Wizard plugin

8. Howto? Plug-In centric application

9. plug-in source code

10. S: SIMPLE PLUG-IN CODE

11. Dynamically loading and using code (plugin)

12. Advanced debugging in code (Debugging API, breakpoints)