Function questions...
Author Message
 Function questions...

Hi, i'm leaning C and i have a few questions...

for the exit function, what is the difference between exit(0); and exit(1);

my last question is, is there a function or code to clear the screen?  if
so, what is it?

thank you in advance

Tim

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:19:55 GMT
 Function questions...
Greets,

    The return value passed to exit is information that can be sent back to
the calling process.  The number returned is specific to the developer
writing the code with regards to its meaning.  The exit code of a process
can be retrieved in Win32 by using GetExitCodeProcess().  Other processes
that launch the process can use the returned error code to make other
decisions when it has finished its execution.

Regards,

Joe

Quote:
> Hi, i'm leaning C and i have a few questions...

> for the exit function, what is the difference between exit(0); and
exit(1);

> my last question is, is there a function or code to clear the screen?  if
> so, what is it?

> thank you in advance

> Tim

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:32:21 GMT

1. Function question Part 2 ( RUN TIME ERROR PROBLEM )

2. C99 "remquo" function question

3. Pointer-to-member function question

4. Function Question

5. time function question

6. atof function question

7. A Pointer To A Function Question

8. Yet Another Pointer to Function Question (YAPFQ)

9. passing data to function question

10. linked list function question...

11. String function question

12. Pointers To Function Question