Debug Win32 Console app
Author Message
 Debug Win32 Console app

I am writing an ANSI C Console application that takes two (or more)
arguments. Simply typing the file name will result in a Usage message. In
other words, argc must be >2 in order for the bulk of the code to execute.

I'd like to know how I can trace through my program. The thing I'm familiar
with is to click the "step into" button on the toolbar. The problem with
that is it runs the program without arguments, and I merely trace through
the outputting of the Usage message. How can I run the de{*filter*} as though I
had given it the required arguments?

Thanks in advance,
Ray

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debugging Win32 console apps

2. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

3. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

4. win32 app vs win32 console app?

5. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

6. Confused: Win32 App vs Win32 Console

7. Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes

8. Running console app from within a win32 app

9. Running console app from within a win32 app

10. Changing text color / properties in Win32 console app

11. Win32 Console App - ADO Database link error

12. Registry Access from Win32 Console App