FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD
Author Message
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

"Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition,
with CD
5th Edition, by Charles Petzold
Hardcover - 1479 pages
Microsoft Press; ISBN: 157231995X
Brand New Condition, Asking $40

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:11:55 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD
Brand new from www.bookpool.com $36.50.  This person spams constantly.
I encourage everyone to avoid buying from him or this newsgroup will
become a huge list of ads.

Quote:

--
Regards,
Jeff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:07:13 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

Quote:
> Brand new from www.bookpool.com $36.50.  This person spams constantly.
> I encourage everyone to avoid buying from him or this newsgroup will
> become a huge list of ads.

You mean you still haven't killfiled this guy? :-)

-Mike

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:19:19 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD
If I do, then how can I flame him and protect the innocent newbies who
don't? :-)

Quote:

--
Regards,
Jeff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:08:37 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD
Quote:

> Brand new from www.bookpool.com $36.50.  This person spams constantly.

At least the pig could put all his {*filter*}into one post and not flood the
place. I think his junk fully qualify as spam and therefore please be so

killfile the damn smartass. I did.
Quote:
> I encourage everyone to avoid buying from him or this newsgroup will
> become a huge list of ads.

> > "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th
> Edition,
> > with CD
> > 5th Edition, by Charles Petzold
> > Hardcover - 1479 pages
> > Microsoft Press; ISBN: 157231995X
> > Brand New Condition, Asking $40

> --
> Regards,
> Jeff

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:23:15 GMT

1. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

2. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

3. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

4. "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" with CD

5. "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" with CD

6. "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" with CD

7. FS: "The C Programming Language"

8. FS: "Practical C Programming", 3rd edition

9. FS: "Professional SQL Server 7.0 Programming"

10. FS: "Professional Atl Com Programming"

11. FS: "Beginning ATL 3 COM Programming"

12. Looking for "animate-window" Win32 API