Remote debuggin
Author Message
 Remote debuggin

Hi.
I need remote debugging (I'm using VC++ 6.0).
Development PC run with W2K - SP3 - french, target under WME - french
On the target, app assert with message " Fail : olelink.cpp Line:85"
I click on Retry. and VC in dev PC display
"Preloaded symbols may not match 'C:\Wincalcam\WinCalcam.exe'."
What are this symbols ? How should I update target ?
Thank's for help
Pascal

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 14:56:58 GMT

1. program runs in debuggin mode but not when running in the shell

2. Debuggin problems

3. debuggin threads

4. Naming Threads in NT & Debuggin Apps

5. Debuggin VB6 OCX in VC++ 5

6. Help: Problems with debuggin on a Multiprocessor NT System

7. Help! Debuggin CreateProcess failure

8. Breakpoints disappear when debuggin multiple DLLs

9. debuggin in windows 98

10. Debuggin with Borland C 3.0

11. Debuggins strings > 255 characters

12. I can't call remote method in a remote COM+ application