VC++ wizards templates 911
Author Message
 VC++ wizards templates 911

Hello all,
  I have installed VB 6.0 enterprise edition on my system.
  I also installed VC++ 6.0 professional edition on my NT 4.0 server.
  I have not gotten any error messages.
 When I try to open VC++ to create a new project or template, I find blanks
in all of  my tabs.
Have anyone came across this problem?
Is there is an alternative way to access the wizards for MFC and the ActiveX
controls??

Thanks for your help
T.A.

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:00:16 GMT

1. VC++ wizards/templates 911

2. VC++ Wizards Templates 911

3. Help with coding needed!!!! S.O.S 911 S.O.S. 911

4. MCNY Express - Your Emergency 911# For Web Development And Technical Needs

5. 911 WHY: ReadProcessMemory failed with ERROR_PARTIAL_COPY

6. Help, 911

7. 911: DLL needs the caller

8. 911: CList compile error

9. 911- help reading string from text file

10. 911 with MAP erase()

11. VC++ wizards and templates

12. VC 7.1 final beta: bug with template template parameters