Debug Assertion Faile when calling AfxGetResourceHandle!
Author Message
 Debug Assertion Faile when calling AfxGetResourceHandle!

    I don't know why it's happen... when i call AfxGetResourceHandle or
AfxGetInstanceHandle i receive this message... Any idea???

Arnaldo

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:56:28 GMT
 Debug Assertion Faile when calling AfxGetResourceHandle!
Hi,
Did you try stepping into the implementation of the functions to see which
line is throwing the assertion?

--
Michael J. Mooney
MCP+SB, MCSD

Quote:
>     I don't know why it's happen... when i call AfxGetResourceHandle or
> AfxGetInstanceHandle i receive this message... Any idea???

> Arnaldo

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:27:41 GMT

1. Debug Assertion Faile when calling AfxGetResourceHandle!

2. Debug Assertion Faile when calling AfxGetResourceHandle!

3. debug assertion when calling CStdioFile::Close ()

4. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

5. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

6. isspace in debug-version produces assertion-failure

7. Debug Assertion Failed!

8. What's "debug assertion error"

9. Debug assertion error!

10. Debug assertion atlmfc