Losing Type library C++ classes after crash
Author Message
 Losing Type library C++ classes after crash

Quote:

> If I have some crash in an MFC client using an automation server, I always
> have to re-add the files with the C++ classes back into the project
> afterwards.

> Anyone know why and ow to make this link permanent?

> Many thanks in advance,

> Russell O'Brien
> Leicester UK

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HRESULT return type turns into void when adding class from type library

2. Strange crash using virtual function with thirdy part library class

3. debugging unmanaged c++ from a managed c++ class library

4. NYC C++ mtg 9/7/95 Building a C++ Class Library

5. Visual C++ 5.0 crash in c-runtime library

6. Visual C++ 5.0 crash in c-runtime library

7. Type Library Classes - Documentation

8. Class Wizard Type Libraries and OLE

9. VC++ class inheriting C# class loses base functions

10. ANN: sigslot - C++ Portable, Thread-Safe, Type-Safe Signal/Slot Library

11. C++ attributes, #import progid and type libraries

12. C++ and type libraries