Win32 debug version and Win32 release version
Author Message
 Win32 debug version and Win32 release version

Hi,
  In the debug version, The font size displayed is normal,but in the Release
version the font size is changed.both is same code,Why?

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:38:45 GMT
 Win32 debug version and Win32 release version
Probably an uninitialized variable.

Quote:

--
.Bruce Dawson, Humongous Entertainment (we're hiring).
http://www.humongous.com/

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:50:38 GMT

1. Only Debug Win32 Debug Version Works

2. Win32 Debug vs Win32 Release when Fortran files are included (+IMSL)

3. Win32 Debug vs Win32 Release

4. Win32 Debug vs.Win32 Release STL map<short, object*>::iterator

5. Debug version - Release version

6. Debug version ok but release version problem

7. Debug Version and Release Version

8. Why the Font size is not same between Debug version and Release Version

9. Debug version Ok, Release version Failed

10. Debug version ok but release version problem

11. Debug version works, Release version does not?!

12. Released version programme is larger in size than the debug version one’s